Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Welcome to the Hungry Travelling Geographer

Hello and welcome to my new blog! I plan to use this to explore my passions of food and travel. I am currently based in DC where there is just so much to see, eat, and explore. However I often travel to New York and other surrounding areas such as Baltimore. Lastly, I will experiment with new recipes as I absolutely LOVE to cook and Bake ( I have a HUGE Sweet Tooth). Overall, I hope that you will enjoy my blog as I look forward to writing my first real post!

I am still in the process of perfecting my page as I am new to the blogging world, but Comments, Ideas, and Feedback always welcomed!!

Also Be sure to follow me on Twitter at HungryTravelgeo and also on Pintrest at HungryTravelGeo




"Coffee is a hug in a mug"


No comments:

Post a Comment